Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9:30 a.m.
This is Nathan - I went home last night, and again left Leta alone with Katelynn, and with her grief. We were back on the phone again as I was tucking the kids in for bed. Ailsa could not stand to be away from her mother and was almost unconsolable. I cannot imagine how hard this has been on Leta - to be torn between two locations to be a mommy to all three of our children, and feeling inadequate because she simply cannot cloan herself. Thanks goodness for the help from friends and family. I feel so grateful to have Leta - as you can witness from the below, she is amazingly strong and I wanted to publicly let her know how much I love and appreciate her. You are my hero - you are amazing. Hang in there - God knows our needs and has been walking by our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment